Soviet/Russian KMZ MB650 Motorcycles & Sidecars

From: Richard Eames (florida_dneprs@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 18:07:24 PDT

Greetings!

This is my first of many (I hope) posts. I have located, and am bringing in
a limited number of brand new 1971-1978 KMZ MB650's military motorcycles and
sidecars. They are still in the factory state of storage, and each one will
come complete with all of the military accessories like auxiliary lighting,
black-out covers, machine gun mounts, etc., all still packed away in the
crates that were shipped from the factory. The bikes are based on a opposed
twin engine (a copy of the 1938 BMW), and has a reverse gear, and the
sidecar wheel is a driven wheel from a driveshaft running to the rear
motorcycle wheel. These units were the best that the Soviets could produce
during the Cold War Era. Anyone who has been to Afghanistan has probably
seen graveyards full of these.

I am offering these to this group for $12,500.00 each. I have the first
container due in port in about a month and 1/2. If you wait until then to
buy, they will all be sold, so order soon, or miss out on a truly amazing
find.

E-mail me with this message, so that I will know that it came from this
group, and so that I will give you the "Mil-Veh.org" discounted price, and
not the tourist price. I will be selling these in the duPont Registry for
double the price, so order quickly. Order now, and I will throw in a Russian
Model DP (DEGTYAREV) dummy LMG at no charge.

Thanks for your time!

regardz...
Ric "the sign guy"
www.DneprOwnersGroup.org