Lots at Great Falls, MT

From: Caleb Pal, Network Operations (sysop@spitfire.homelinux.com)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 19:11:03 PDT

Hello,

Is anyone going to be looking at lots at Malmstrom AFB in Great Falls,
Montana? I am a 10 hour drive away and am looking at a lot, just curious if
anyone is near. If you are available, let me know via email.

Thanks so much!

Caleb Pal

Military Vehicles I regularly drive or own:

1952 GMC XM211 2.5 Ton Cargo Truck W/Winch (Mine)

1952 GMC M135 2.5 Ton Cargo Truck (Mine)

1984 M1009 "CUCV" 3/4 Ton Multi-Purpose Vehicle (Mine)

1986 M1008 "CUCV" 1 1/4 Ton Truck (FD)

1971 M35A2 AMG 2.5 Ton Cargo Truck (FD)

1954 M107A2 400 Gallon Water Buffalo (FD)

addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and or privileged
information. Please contact the sender immediately if you are not the
intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute,
or take action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or