RE: [MV] Homeland Security Needs Your Help

From: Glenn Shaw (mpmutt@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 06:31:12 PDT

Hi
Although it took some time to get through your whole post :) and digest
it in the spirit that you intended, I must agree with you. I simply
point out the practical day to day issues that may arise and how to
avoid as many problems as possible in life. One good incident with our
vehicles hitting the press and we all know that we will be in deep sh*t
in this hobby.

Glenn