RE: [MV] Homeland Security Needs Your Help

From: Glen Closson (glen@closson.com)
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 19:20:42 PDT

The problem is water is composed of Hydrogen and Oxygen (Hydrogen di-oxide).
And as we know, when they combine there is a exothermic reaction.
Explosions are exothermic.

Nylon is a hydrocarbon and contains the radical CONH2.

So what are the key words here?
Explosion and radical

And what do they equal?

Terrorist.

You were luck you weren't trying to "export" these items into Canada!

:)

Regards,

Glen
May the Joys of today be those of tomorrow!
May the goblet of life hold no dregs of sorrow!