Re: [MV] Homeland Security Needs Your Help - and then some.....

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 21:17:08 PDT

What I find ironic is that although you can't get through an airport
without them scanning your shoes and looking at your feet for suspect foot
wear and accessories, you can load a container with 30 tons of nasty stuff
and ship it into the US, no inspection required.

So lets say you are a terrorist... - should you try and smuggle stuff in
your shoe, or put it inside a 40 foot container and ship it to your
destination??? For anyone with an IQ above 30, I think the answer is
pretty clear.

This Homeland security stuff is nonsense, especially the airport antics.
It is simply a stupid ploy to make us civilians "think" we are secure.
Meanwhile thousands of illegal Mexicans walk across the US - Mexico border
each day. So much for security.

Dave

--
Dave