Re: [MV] Aberdeen Rally Videos

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed May 12 2004 - 13:27:46 PDT

Darn, darn, darn! I finally withstood the 56K connection and watched the
convoy video. I'm bummed! I should have been there in that convoy and at
Aberdeen. I think that one of my racing vacations will be cancelled next year so
that I may attend the rally. I'm firing my employer too if they pull the same
stunt next year. How 'bout it Bruce, will there be another convoy next year?
Bigger & Better? If I still had my M35A2 I would piggyback it behind the tractor
again. I'm making a piggybank today to start my Aberdeen fund for next year.
Maybe I'll get the honors for coming from the farthest south! See you guys
next year!
Kenny