Re: [MV] Battery Maintainers

From: D O (dohe69@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 08:58:22 PDT

But if you installed one, I bet it would heat up REAL fast.

IF your vehicle does have a cig lighter that is hot all the time, it should
work for the Solargizer. The battery conditioning works by using a high(er)
voltage, high frequency pulse to break up the sulfation in the battery. As
long as you don't have excessive resistance between the Solargizer and the
battery, it should work as designed.