Re: [MV] Battery Maintainers

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 09:59:31 PDT

I bought a "solargizer" type device from the local Harbor Freight store for
$20 and put it on a partially discharged battery in my IH 1600 truck.
After a couple of weeks the battery is fully charged and it starts
everytime now. Neat product. I just plugged it into the cigarette lighter
and put it on the dash. I'm buying more then next time I stop there.

Put one on each battery for a 24 volt system.

Dave

--
Dave