RE: [MV] Interesting mix... Ebay M37 with a HEMI!

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Wed May 12 2004 - 10:57:42 PDT

The Desoto HEMIs weren't common (at least to my knowledge).
That 330 HEMI engine, if in good running condition and in good shape, is most likely worth the $3,500 all by itself... If not more.

You can get yourself a HEMI - And he'll toss in an M37 just for the heck of it. =)

Aaron Horrocks
1952 M38A1
- UPDATE: The engine swap is complete, I'm just putting the carb back on, fuel lines, and replacing the wiring, and the remaining 12V junk with the real deal 24V equipment. I should be ready to "turn the key" and try to start her up in a week or two. Wish me luck, as I'll need it!