Re: [MV] Gas Tank Cleaning

From: 52m37@charter.net
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 16:43:37 PDT

You can bring your tank to a good radiator repair shop and have them boil it
out like they do for radiators. They can usually pressure test it for leaks
too. If there are any pin holes they can repair them by soldering, I think
they use zinc. I had a Ser IIa Airportable Land Rover and had this done to
both tanks also a 48 CJ.
Hal