Re: [MV] Battery Maintainers

From: Ted Hils (tedhils@cyber-south.com)
Date: Fri May 14 2004 - 09:36:14 PDT

    The model that the military uses (that I have for sale) will not charge
a dead battery. It's main function is to eliminate and prevent sulfation.
It will, however, MAINTAIN the charge on good batteries that have already
had the sulfation removed and had a full charge to start with.
Ted

Ted Hils
Ted's Trucks 'N Stuff
1181 County Road 560
Midland City, AL 36350
334-983-1092
Mon-Fri, 8-5 CST

http://www.stores.ebay.com/tedstrucksnstuff

> From: "Bjorn Brandstedt" <super_deuce@hotmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [MV] Battery Maintainers
> Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 10:10:54 -0400
>
> John, apparently there are different versions of the solargizers. The one
> that also charges the battery should be connected one for each battery.
The