Re: [MV] Weight of an M35a2 bed? And general road driven deuce questions

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Fri May 14 2004 - 11:59:56 PDT

I was surprised at the weight of the cargo bed, too. We had
to swap out a bed that was in rough condition, so we unbolted
the bed leaving a few bolts in place and I drove on over to
the scrap yard where they have a giant claw crane (it lifts
busses to drop into the shredder). I had to weigh in and out.
Got a whopping $13.00 for the bed. $1.00 per hundred pounds
for unprepared light iron.
Joe Young