[MV] Fuel price web site from DOE - now a rant on high fuel prices

From: Herr Bookmonger (bookmonger@verizon.net)
Date: Fri May 14 2004 - 16:51:59 PDT

Milk here in my area of S Calif is $3.98 / gal at the 99¢ store, $4.38 at
the grocery store. (whole milk) As to water, I live in perhaps the only
part of S Calif with too much of it ! The excess is sold to Orange County.

So much for "milk ... costs less than a gallon of stuff pumped out of the
ground..."

Herr Bookmonger
Who misses his morning bowl of cereal.