Need dimensions for FT-449 and FT-450

From: INDUSTELE@aol.com
Date: Fri May 14 2004 - 18:46:48 PDT

Learned List, I'm trying to help a new found friend in England mount his own
FT-250 in a '44 Dodge WC. He contacted me about the support legs that I make,
but they are the FT-419/420 which are specific for the jeeps. I can make
some educated guesses and get close, but it would be really nice to know exactly
how long and wide they are. Looks like they are made from 1-1/2" or 2" angle
steel.

Thanks for any help you can offer. Tom Campbell - Birmingham, AL (and NO
I'm not selling this info to him.)