Re: [MV] CUCV M1009 Manual Locking Hubs

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 04:00:48 PDT

There are a couple of people selling new take off hubs for the M1009.
Remember a boatload of front & rear axles were released through GL a while back and
they were new in crates. I bought a set from Coleman's for $35 I think. This
was an Ebay sale. They had some primer and tape on them but cleaned up to new
condition. Every bolt and snap ring was in the box. All in all I couldn't be
happier, it was a great purchase.

Kenny