Re: [MV] M35A2 Starting glitches PLEASE READ IF YOU REPLIED

From: Caleb Pal, Network Operations (sysop@spitfire.homelinux.com)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 18:17:26 PDT

Hey,

Sorry all, I forgot to mention one important fact, it is running on diesel,
no vegetable oil involved yet. If i was running vegetable oil I could see
why things would do this, but with diesel its a bit wierd. I would like to
get this worked out if its possible to do so before I convert to svo. And
the temperature thing, someone said cold fuel could do it. Its been above 60
here, so pretty warm.

Thanks again!

Caleb