Looking for a copy of an Military Vehicles Magazine from 1995

From: mil-veh@ziptar.com
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 18:21:34 PDT

In the September and November (issues 51 &52) 1995 Military Vehicles
Magazine there was an article "Dodge Military Vehicles Soldier On" (Parts I
and II) by Phil Kern. Lots of information on both the common and rarer Dodge
military vehicles and spin-offs, including vehicles sold to, or manufactured
by, foreign countries; M601 Power Wagons, the Swiss built "Mowag," and the
Toyota. Anyone have these that could scan them for me or maybe Xerox them
and mail them?? I'll pay. Or by chance have extra copies I'll buy..

Thanks.