RE: [MV] Soviet/Russian KMZ MB650 Motorcycles & Sidecars

From: mil-veh@ziptar.com
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 19:14:40 PDT

Is this the same guy that is pawning off Chang Jiang CJ750's on ebay as
Harley-Davidson XA's??? Oh and giving away a free dealership to boot??
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2473400030

I have exchanged a few emails with CJ750 Sellers in China, I have had quotes
as low as $1500.00 plus shipping for a solo (no side car..). I might still
get one (with side car) just for fun one of these days when I have more
time, money, and room...

But hey good luck on selling the ruskie bikes for $12,500.00 ;-P