Re: [MV] The Soviet/Russian MB650 Bike Saga

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 21:03:41 PDT

Before the feds banned importation if these bikes, a MV lister had offered
me some for around a thousand dollars each per container load, 12 as I
recall, plus shipping.

Several individuals had shipments confiscated on importation and were
subsequently destroyed. The guy s from Jersey now import parts only, to be
assembled here in the US. As far as I know, you can't get a title to operate
these things on the road.

As I recall.....

Jon