Deuce Radio Question

From: STEVE Hill (statesvillenc@msn.com)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 11:01:07 PDT

List,

My deuce shop van has some bolt holes in the floor under the passenger seat.
  They are approx. 14" X 14 1/2" apart. I figure this was for a radio. If
so, what type? The holes for an RT-524 base won't work.

Also, there are four holes on the left back door of the van box that look
like where an antenna was bolted. They are approx. 3 1/-2 to 4" apart in a
square (sorry, didn't measure them) and there is a bigger hole in the center
where the cable could have gone through. Any thoughts on what type antenna
this would have been? According to the nomenclature on the cabinets and
racks in the box, at one time the truck was a support truck for the Hawk
Guided Missle system.

Thanks in advance.

Steve Hill