Military vehicle holder for a Geiger Counter for sale - will hold a PRC-126 or PRC-128 radio too.

From: Glen Closson (glen@closson.com)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 18:53:08 PDT

Greetings list!
I'm cleaning out the garage and I have a interesting shock-mount device
apparently designed for a Geiger counter of some sort. Apparently to tell
the driver that they are driving into a "hot area." It's made by Nuclear
Research Corporation and it's model VM-100 with model DC-100.

It has a shock-mount, a padded holder that you have access to via two thumb
screws on the front (the top flips up).

While you may not have the Geiger counter, a PRC-126 radio or a Walkman fits
in there
fine, and you and easily remove it for security.

The bottom section has a electrical connector and a pigtail, I guess to
apply power to the Geiger counter.

$10 email me directly for pictures!

As a bonus I will include a NOS long M series shielded spark-plug wire for
FREE!

Regards,

Glen
May the Joys of today be those of tomorrow!
May the goblet of life hold no dregs of sorrow!