Tire Prices Michelin XL 12.5R20

From: John Brian Seeling (JBSeeling@cox-internet.com)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 12:10:42 PDT

The prices are now posted with the pictures of the tires at
www.seeling.smugmug.com

Currently listed are detailed photos and prices for the following:
9 "like new" tires priced at $130 each
11 "good" tires priced at $90 each
2 "ok" tires priced at $40 each

I have about 20 more tires in the "good" and "like new" categories that I
will try to get posted over the weekend. Once that is done, I will also
post pictures of lower quality tires that will be priced between $10 and $20
each, but these tires will have only about 50% tread and will have some
cracks, checking or dry rot. Once I finish posting the pics of the
12.5R20's, I'll start posting pics of the 14:00R20's and the other tires
that I have. The 14's are not as nice as the 12.5's, but you'll see what
they look like as I get them posted. Like all tires posted so far, I will
include detailed photos and specs. I will palletize and band the tires once
payment is received and can drop them at a Conway Express terminal to be
shipped to your location FOB. The tires will remain available on the
internet until payment is received, at which time I will pull the photos of
the individual tires that you purchase, palletize and band them together for
shipment, and deliver to your choice of shipper in the Alexandria, LA, metro
area, or you can come get'em.

- John Brian Seeling