Re: [MV] unsubscribe

From: Ron (rojoha@comcast.net)
Date: Sat May 22 2004 - 07:52:34 PDT

Some dip sheet thinks he's funny....I keep getting one from
MIL-VEH-OFF@mIL-VEH.ORG with a send address of
gfyfmixuigqpyxjcgga@MIL-VEH.ORG. Seventy five since March ....note the dope
uses a different sequence in his address than the real address from the list
(mil-veh@mil-veh.org) or the real off address (mil-veh-off@mil-veh.org).
    Just use a "Message Rule" feature in your mail program to shift these
mails to a folder or to the "Delete" folder and the dope drops from the
collective consciousness.
    No idea on what to do about all the wandering off topic posts of late
though {sigh}....
    Ron