International Harvester shows: poll

From: Colin M Rush (chesnimnus@juno.com)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 12:16:18 PDT

There are a number of shows for owners of International Harvester
equipment owners. If you are planning on attending any of them, please
vote in a poll held here:
http://www.binderbulletin.org/forums/showthread.php?t=21289
If you do not know about any of the shows listed, but want to, let me
know. FYI, while many of the pictures on that website are of Scout
owners, that is not what the shows are about. They are about
International equipment old or new, and that includes military vehicles,
fire engines, refrigerators, rifles, cream separators, one-lung engines,
ambulances, buses, semis, 4x4s, riding lawn mowers, tractors, models,
toys, petrolania, promotionals, wagons, reapers, and the list goes on.
They also include many of the other related brands like Case, McCormick,
Cub Cadet, DAK, and so on. If you have not been to one before, you
really ought to consider it, as they are a lot of fun. Of particular
interest to me is the NW Binder RoundUp, as I am helping to organize that
one, and knowing how many people will be there will ensure we have enough
food for everyone. ;-)
-Colin Rush

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!