TJ Smith jeep tale???

From: Convoy Magazine (convoymagazine@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun May 23 2004 - 06:08:42 PDT

just a question: Whatever happened to TJ's smith jeep
buying /resto experience?

last installment I saw, was that he was off to see the

--elephant--??? (white??)

TJ it's a great tale, you write well..please
continue!!

cheers
Marc

"...I logged on and clicked the BUY IT NOW button.
Click...Boom! One large part of the project was done.
And for you jeep purists who are contemplating
sticking a pin in a voodoo doll with my name on it...I
AM keeping Pigpen's original tub and I WILL be
reworking it but instead of waiting for THAT to
happen, I'll be having a jeep for my family to drive
and enjoy. But I don't have to defend myself to
anyone. I'm practical and what the hell...it's MY
jeep, not yours. So there.

*Next* MV road trip! We have been to see the
ELEPHANT!"