Re: [MV] 5 ton front lockout hubs

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Sun May 23 2004 - 07:30:30 PDT

Jim:

Can you tell me when and where you have seen lockout hubs for the 5-ton? I
am developing a newer version of them as we speak, and would like to see an
older example. If the military ever used Dual-O-Matics (which is the kind
you describe - with levers that flip over) do you have any documentation
that I could look at? According to the current owner of that particular
technology, they were not made in that size. Thanks.

apb, ND (Not a Doctor)