Re: [MV] Small things matter

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Sun May 23 2004 - 13:04:24 PDT

My favorite teacher, Dr. Walt McCrone used to tell about how the US
countered the Japanese balloon bombs of WWII.

Dr. McCrone is a fascinating guy to hear speak. Considered a worldwide authority in his field (Microscopy), he became noticed by hte general public through his analysis of the Shroud of Turin.

I was unaware of his work in the war effort-interesting.

Bet one of those Japanese balloons would be amongst the most-scarce of captured MVs to collect!

Thanks for sharing,
David Doyle