Re: Re: [MV] WTS: Pre-WW2 7KW Gen Set

From: bmg1917a@bellsouth.net
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 10:06:40 PDT

I thought that at first till I looked at the engine and saw that it was one that appeared to be a GP style block. The KW rating is not 10KW as the other PE-95s that I have owned, if I remember correctly, the dataplate on the gen states that it is 7.5KW or somewhere close to that. This is the only one I have seen with this model engine and rating in my 10 years of dealing with micro gen sets (anything under 100MW is considered small to me, former GE Steam and Gas Turbine Field Engineer.)

jason