Fw: Gun Ban

From: Royce C Hayes (rc_hayes1@juno.com)
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 14:42:29 PDT

Might want to check this one out - it definitely has gotten to an awful
lot of the antis.

Take half a minute to vote as requested at the bottom and forward this to
your concerned friends.

To All,
    CNN is trying to do a job on gun owners. They are doing a quick poll
asking if the assault weapons ban should be lifted or extended. Since
mostly liberals support CNN, the poll is showing a huge loss to our
position. So, get this out to everyone you know ASAP to impact the poll.
It takes about 30 seconds to link over and vote. Do it right away. The
poll wont stay up long. And distribute right away to your friends.

    We really need some help on this poll. So far we are losing almost 3
to 1. I think everyone is aware how much mileage the folks at CNN are
going to try and get out of this if in fact the results show the majority
of people want the AWB extended. Please take a minute to go to the site
by clicking the link below and cast your vote.

<http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/South/05/09/gun.control.rally.ap/index.html>