Re: [MV] Beware of doing business with Dennis Gilliam

From: bolton8@juno.com
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 06:33:04 PDT

        I too must put in a good word for Dennis. Purchased my M37 from him
back in 1991, and made quite a few trips to the Gilliam Motor Pool for
parts and restoration tips.

        After I installed the NOS wiring harness he provided, he even drove over
to my house one night to correctly hook up all the plugs and pins.
The guy is a veritable walking Tech Manual on MV's and will share his
knowledge and opinions with you even if you don't ask for them.

        But when it comes to cash on the barrel head, he is very, very
persnickety.

LANCE MVPA 22125