Mule/Genset electronic ignitions?

From: Neil E. Amrhein (neil@compu-powr.com)
Date: Wed May 26 2004 - 06:28:01 PDT

List,
    Does anyone know a source of parts for the electronic ignition system used on the TOW-upgraded mules? I have also heard that some generators were equipped with this setup.
    The mule I am working on has electronic ignition in decent shape, and it works fine, but I am looking to find a source for spare parts, as it never hurts to have a few spares. Plus, depending on how the other parts clean up, I may want to find some new parts for when I actually finish the restoration.

    Thanks,
        --Neil

1987 Chevrolet M1028A3 CUCV
1968 Baifield Corp M274A5 Mule w/TOW upgrade
1989 Kasel Mfg M101A2