East Coast Convoy and Aberdeen Rally Photos

From: cgarbee@ipass.net
Date: Wed May 26 2004 - 13:02:27 PDT

I just finished putting up a webpage with the photos that I took during the East
Coast Convoy and at the Aberdeen Rally held at Ripken Stadium.

I have some photos that were sent to me by Kevin and Steve (from Statesville)on
the page. I did something to my home computer the other day and managed to
loose my inbox, so if you sent me photos and don't see them on the page, please
send them to me again...

There are some photos of Sheldon's M37 tailgates, John's M35's with the short
body and the one with the Cat 3208, a Superduck, a M729, some Dodges including
Carter's (along with a photo of Carter himself...), and so forth.

I'll put captions on in a bit. If you've vehicle is posted, or you know for sure
who owns one, email me so that I'll have something to work with. For most of
the photos, I have no idea who's rig it is or what it is...

Page is located at:
http://www.garbee.net/~cabell/photos34.htm

Enjoy,
CGarbee