Real News/ Gun Ban

From: Larry Tighe (larryradio@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 07:43:10 PDT

The FOX news network seems to be making a real effort at truth. Maybe
that's why their US ratings are higher than the other cable newsies
combined! They use experienced news people (journalists) as opposed to
pretty-boy teleprompter readers (presenters).

Most large newspapers are owned by huge media groups (as are broadcast
stations these days) and tint the news according to the editorial leanings.

Lar