Military Vehicle Content

From: Jim Cooney (triumphtrash13@eircom.net)
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 10:11:31 PDT

Hi Guys,

Never posted to the list before having been in lurker/observer mode however,
I feel I had to break the habit as the Military Vehicle content seems to be
dipping lately. Most of us joined the list primarily for the MV content but
people seem to be bent on posting political comments to the list lately
instead of comments/info on Military Vehicles. Can we reintroduce the
previously higher levels of MV content back to what is a great source of
info, help and camraderie for MV owners and people with a passion for MVs.
Can anyone recommend good spares sources outside of the USA for my 1984
M1008A1. I'm in Ireland.
Thanx in advance,