Re: [MV] RANT was: Real News/ Gun Ban

From: Kevin Strain / kstrain@earthlink.net (kstrain@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 18:13:22 PDT

I find Paul to be a typical far left Bay Area Liberal, he and the majority
of the population in the S.F. Bay Area are so far to the Left that they
think that they are in the majorty. Thank God for the Internet and Satalite
TV to get the TRUTH OUT, not some Left wing Filth.
Kevin Strain, 5th Generation Californian moving to Nevada!