[MV] Fuel additive vs road tax question

From: damnage@pacbell.net
Date: Sat May 29 2004 - 08:44:47 PDT

You can run pure bio-diesel without getting taxed. Just like you can
buy things over the Internet without getting taxed. Soon though I am
sure the government will step in.

Also bio-diesel is vegetable oil that is rendered into a fuel. It is
simple really you just add lye to old cooking grease .... cheaper
than fresh vegetable oil, mixing well and allow it to take its
course. The oil will separate into fuel and glycerine that you could
use for soap. I would not add straight oil to my tank without
treating it.