M800 series power upgrade package available

From: w7ls (w7ls@blarg.net)
Date: Sat May 29 2004 - 12:26:44 PDT

Y'all (er, All y'all. Sorry)
  If anyone is interested in hotrodding their M800 series truck that has the standrd NH-250 (I think that is the designation for a non turbo 855 small cam 250 Hp Cummins engine that the mil uses), I have the stuff to kick it up to 350 Hp. That includes the turbo (for more wind), bigger injection pump (more fuel) and bigger injectors (bigger holes for more fuel).
  This is working takeout from an engine that spun the main bearings. Beyond that, I can't guarantee it. $650 plus shipping from 98019 (kinda near Seattle). I'll put it on a small pallet or in boxes, depending. I don't know the weight, but it's under 100 pounds. Let me know. Jim