RE: [MV] M35 Fording Kit

From: Lee Franklin (lee@wellnesshealth.com)
Date: Sun May 30 2004 - 08:44:36 PDT

Hi Bruce,

I'm not sure on this fording kit, but shouldn't the intake already be on the
fender (which is above seat level) and the tip of the exhaust be over the
cab?

Or.. that might be the fording kit, when I was in the Army, pretty much all
Deuces had that style intake/exhaust, in fact I don't think I have run
across a turbo multifuel that wasn't configured that way.

Is your exhaust coming out under frame?

-Lee