RE: [MV] 5 ton control box on ebay

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 30 2004 - 14:55:50 PDT

That is reasonable but there has been some on before, the last one I knew
about was on for 50.00 but never got a bid. But the fix has been on the list
and there is only a couple of common relays that is easy to replace once you
get the case open. There was a article about it in one issue of MV, and one
of the members sent me a photocopy of it, which I still have somewhere and
if somebody needs it, let me know and I'll look harder. Wayne