Oh no!: M135, M105, Advice Needed

From: Grant Stockly (grant@stockly.com)
Date: Mon May 31 2004 - 02:49:24 PDT

>Second, is $650 a good price for two scrap M105 beds? I want to try to
make one longer traier out of two smaller ones. (bed has extremely beat up
sides)

I did NOT mean that! What I meant to say was "Is 650 good for two M105s
with WORTHLESS/RESIDUE beds!". The plan was to take the two 105s and make
a dual axle trailer with wood plank platform.

I can't believe no one called the looney bin for me!

Anyway, just wanted to clear that up, I was confused at some of the

Grant