Re:[MV] The Tiger tank is found!!! News from Belarus.

From: Colin M Rush (chesnimnus@juno.com)
Date: Mon May 31 2004 - 13:28:16 PDT

This is what I find fascinating about the age of the internet. Folks
from all countries take part in these lists, and the rest of us get to
learn about projects that most of us will never get a chance to work on
or see in person. Now if only the translators could be improved. Much
of this did not come through the way the Nickolay intended it. I would
be interested in that map. Good luck on your project, and keep us
informed!
-Colin Rush