(no subject)

From: Bryan (bdriggs@voicenet.com)
Date: Sun Jun 27 2004 - 05:28:59 PDT

hello all
I need a fuel tank. I have several small pin holes in mind. I've patched
most but am wondering if it is that worn maybe I should go out and get a
new one or at least a good used one. The truck is a M1009 1985.I've seen
in LMC a 25 and a 31 gal. gas tank. But I called them and asked for a 27
gal. for the diesel and they don't have any or even know where to get
one. All the auto parts stores can get the same(25&31).So this is what I
want a good used or a new one. Anyone have or know where I can get one?
thanks
Bryan

M1009