900 series trucks

From: uniquemachine@cybcon.com
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 09:39:48 PDT

Hello everyone

      I recently got some 14:00-20 tires and wheels for my M923, but I
have a question that I hope that someone can answer. The truck
originally came with 11:00-20 tires, and I was wondering what
would happen with the speedometer calibration when I put the
bigger tires on. I looked through the parts manuals for the 900
series trucks to see if the A1's and A2's used a different speedo
adapter since they came with the larger tires, but couldn't find
anything. Anyone know?

Jon