Re: [MVlist] another scam letter

From: tedhils@cyber-south.com
Date: Wed Jun 02 2004 - 10:25:50 PDT

    I am starting a collection of all the bogus cashier's checks that these
guys send me. So far, I have one and two more are on the way. When they
ask if I got the check, I am saying that I never received it, and that they
need to send me another one. I figure that I should be able to get at least
a couple from each one.
    If everybody that gets contacted by these "purchasers" takes them for a
ride, it won't be long until they stop. The cost of postage alone will
break them. Plus you get a HOOT out of scamming the scammers.
Ted

Ted Hils
Ted's Trucks 'N Stuff
1181 County Road 560