Re: [MV] Ignition cables

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 18:05:30 PDT

 I have been told that in the last few months formula for WD40 has been
changed so that it will no longer act as starting fluid -- I do not know
this from personal experience - just something I picked up somewhere. And
as so ably stated it causes all sorts of problems when used as a "water
displacing" agent.

Everette