Re: [MV] Ignition cables

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 19:06:09 PDT

>So WD40 will no longer be flammable, or is changing to become
>flammable? I have to go try this....

This change occured some time ago. I noticed that it no longer worked as
starting fluid. I had heard the rumor that they changed it. I asked the
factory guy at a WD-40 booth at a trade show. He said that due be forced to
change the formula for Kalifornia, that they just changed it for everywhere.
As I recall all they actually did was stop using the butane/propane
propellant. It was the propellant that made it a good starting fluid.

later,

je