The Tiger tank from Belarus.

From: Nickolay Panov (patio@mail.ru)
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 20:47:57 PDT

    Hallo all.
    Yes Vernon, I use the program a machine translation. But, even having this program, I not at once have learned to use to it well. In Russia speak - fool can break and penis. I some times translate the text in different directions of translation. It is necessary for correct translation, as far as it is possible. I have learned correctly to build the offers for the English translation. In Russian offers sound poorly, but they sound well, after translation on the English language (the program a machine translation). I try to do correct and clear text translation. It requires a lot of time. But I not always have enough time for this purpose. I want to take possession of the English language, but I can not afford it now because of plenty of work.
    The guys of our club have begun thorough research of a place, where the Tiger is found out. Plate of front the Tiger yesterday was lifted on a surface of ground. From bow machinegun mount, was demounted MG-34. Probably, this Tiger is destroyed more, than we assumed at once. The plate of front was 40 sm. from a surface of ground. All the chassis is on depth 4 m from a surface of ground. Up to the end of this week will be known more about a condition all the chassis, it is probable.
    The director of our club Igor Matzook, is sure, the found Tiger belongs schwere Panzer abteilung 501, referring on a source in Germany. Anyone can comment on this assumption?
    The next week the director of our club Igor Matzook and I shall go in business trip in Ukraine. The guys from Ukraine have lifted on a surface of ground the German tank Panther (damaged by explosion). They assert that they know a site of the whole tank a Tiger. It will be probable lie, but we want to check up this information.
    Best regards,
Nickolay Panov.
V.Gastinec, 75-86
222310, Molodechno