M-601(or whatever it is)on Ebay

From: Cougarjack@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 04 2004 - 02:32:21 PDT

Esteemed listers,
Something looks wrong with this truck. I believe it has been made from M-601 and M37 parts. Might be a M-601 front clip on an M37 chassis. Or maybe a M601 cab, and frame, with an M37 bed? That would explain the rear fenders. Some things about the cab floor and seat supports are wrong looking, when I compare it to shots from that nice clean Arabian M601 that was going around awhile back. It also doesn't sit right on its wheels, and looks to be too short a wheelbase. Anyone know if the two models used the same tailgates? That sure as hell is an M37 tailgate, supports, and hinges. Dunno bout this one....I bow to the experts here.
Skeptical Jack