RE: [MV] M-601(or whatever it is)on Ebay

From: Mil-Veh List (mil-veh@ziptar.com)
Date: Fri Jun 04 2004 - 03:36:46 PDT

 WOW! I didn't see that...... $30K.... With a reserve no less... Well there
is one for $20,000.00 Cheaper Here: ebay Item # 2480839493
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=248083949
3

Seems odd yet the same seller has a 1954 Caddy Stretch Limo listed for $20K
plus reserve, you thing that would go for more because of the custom/street
rod guys and that being all the rage right now. Besides seems to me Street
Rod Guys are not nearly as "Frugal" as we MV'ers.