Re: [MV] D-Day

From: Jonathan Boos (acfarer@cox.net)
Date: Fri Jun 04 2004 - 11:46:47 PDT

OUR FREEDOM? The French sacrificed thier lives for OUR FREEDOM?
I do believe that there was a lot of the underground that put thier lives on
the line for our boys but by and large, the French only tollerated us until
we kicked the house painter out of thier country have been largely
ungrateful ever since.
My $0.02 worth.
Go ahead and flame me all you want. I apologize only for the fact that there
is no MV content in this post.
JB